Friday, June 26, 2009

A fun evening.

Why do I always get these looks?! Well, at least it was half a smile.
And he had better stop telling my new puppy she is the devil and we match perfectly!
I know where he sleeps.........
Say hello Paul!

Hey! My Sagie! Go get em girlie! And that handsome horse Jeremy is riding is Flash.
His mother is my TB mare that I rode in our wedding. And his daddy is my Cody.
He has turned out pretty darn nice, and is for sale since we need to get Jeremy surgery.

Some of the cattle came over the hill and put themselves in the pen so they wanted to get out and play tonight.

Meanwhile I was running eight different directions getting ready to be gone for the weekend. Jeremy is giving lessons in Agoura Hills Saturday and part of the day Sunday. I wish I had time to list all the things I was doing to be ready to leave a 630am but I am too tired to bother. I am sure you can imagine! We are looking forward to it though! Have a great weekend!





No comments: