Sunday, June 14, 2009

Checkin cows, catchin frogs.............

Me and My Girl!
I liked this picture a whole lot at first and then the more I have allowed myself to pick it apart.............well you can really tell how tired I am! After getting home from sorting Friday night at 11:30 and to bed at midnight. Then back up at 5am Saturday morning to make it to Agoura Hills in time. I did get to rest during the clinic though. I went to bed at 11pm last night for no good reason and the kids had us up at 645am this morning for no good reason.

We met my dad for lunch today, picked up a few things at the hardware store and then came home and checked on the cows. We have a few new calves and are hoping to see more. We stopped at the top pond and you could see tons of tiny frogs from the road so we grabbed a cup and headed to the bank to catch em!

Of course we got a ton of them caught and then wondered what we should do with them since our ponds at the house are still dry............

That is the bull over Jeremy's shoulder. That tan cow on the right will be having a calf soon.

There is our loot! We even found that cool green one.

No comments: