Sunday, June 21, 2009

random thoughts and people's sayings

So for awhile now I have wanted to share with you all the random things that make us laugh or just make our mouths hang open around here.
The first one I can recall that started this inspiration was during a roping we had a few Sunday's back. My friend Christy (that I think I have known long enough I can give her crap about this) was leaving the roping pen and was going to ride her horse to the top of the property, says to me "can you tighten my cinch?" In my surprise I say to her "are you freaking serious? Do I look like your stable boy?!" To which she answers "no I am not kidding, my pants are too tight to get down!"
I politley told her I was for sure going to shame her all over the internet by morning.........right after I tightened her cinch for her.
Another funny thing that keeps flashing in my head is while I was watering the grass the other morning and Steele was stark naked. THe water must have blown and sprayed him when he yells at me and says "hey man! your getting my pecker wet!"
Imagine that!

1 comment:

Acton Buff said...

Love those funny things that kids say!! Very funny indeed.