Friday, October 30, 2009

We need your vote!!!

So for halloween Steele decided all on his own he wanted to be Buzz LIghtyear from Toy Story. I joked and said Jeremy would make a perfect Woody. From there it has just snowballed and being the sweet man he is he has let me run with it. I think he is just glad I am not trying to make him wear the big bad wolf costume again. I absolutely positively will get you pictures of that sometime. The pictures I cannot cross the line and show you are of him in the Spiderman outfit. His whole package was exposed under the spandex.............it was hilarious. I got a picture while he was feeding the horses before we were going to leave and he insisted he would not go to town like that and put jeans on under it. killjoy. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. I need your help. We didn't have the exact shirt Woody should wear but we have these two pictured below. Which one would work better? I have changed the options and have allowed aynomous comments so those of you that cannot remember your password or don't have an account can leave comments just for the day or two. Thanks a million!!!




5 comments:

Acton Buff said...

Well,not sure what Woody is suppse to look like, but i vote for the white. I would guess Jeremy prefers that also. Just call mea kiss $%#.

Anonymous said...

The second pic : ) Love your blog!!!

-from Rochester, NY

Teri said...

The white shirt. It shows off the vest better.

Anonymous said...

woody wore stripes in a plaid pattern, so go with the plaid. the white one is too Jeremy and not hokey like halloween is supposed to be.
E. Bridwell

Shirley said...

Don't matter which one. he looks great in both!