Friday, June 5, 2009

The best helper ever!

What Paul was up to while Jeremy worked a few horses and Sage rode her Chico.

My little man was such a huge helper! I would have still been out there if he hadn't helped me!

We loaded the pip on my golf cart and drove it down to where we were unloading it. Somehow my brakes have pretty much gone out, go figure! The work sometimes and sometimes not. SO as we were unloading it starts leaving. I jumped on the brake while Steele got me some rocks for the tires.

You should have seen his tongue! He was killing me!

So we are laying a new water pipe so we can water the horses and stock across the creek easier. A huge improvement let me tell you, we pumped water out of the creek to water horses in the dead of winter for the first three months we were here. Just a trip down memory lane............Anyway, yesterday we had a couple of guys come to do some work and we had them dig the ditch for it while Jeremy went and picked up the pipe. Paul likes to get things done so today we unloaded the trailer for him while he laid the pipe and filled in the hole.

No comments: