Saturday, February 27, 2010

Running free.........

I came home from Sage's enrichment classes yesterday to find our horses over the hill where they really shouldn't be. I guess nobody told them that. We were checking cows and counting calves when we happened upon them. I got the camera of course and got out of the car and hollared to them that they shouldn't be out here. They perked up their ears and then took off running for home. Out in the lead is Min with Flash behind her, Itchy the grey filly, Poco in the middle, Sam the dun gelding on the for sale page of our website and Poco's momma Cat behind. Home is just beyond the first knoll and they knew they were in trouble. It is sure a spectacular site to see them be able to run free like this. I think I am going to blow up this picture and hang it on the wall.

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Ahhh, they were pretending to be wild horses until you came along and ruined their party! :)
They sure are beautiful out there though. I wish I had that kind of room to let mine run like that. Gorgeous!