Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Agua Dulce Progressive clinic

Buffy and Lil Joe. Isn't he cute? Just a big fluff ball. I am going to have to ask her to stop bathing him so Jeremy's horses don't look so dirty in contrast!


A group shot from the morning. As the day goes on there is no telling what I am doing so I don't always get a riding group shot. I wait, I remember what I was doing...........going to help pull a lamb and doctor a sheep. The fun never ends. Pictures of the bummer lamb to come.

Christy and her mare that did really well. She was one of the favorites of this clinic.
That continues on Jeremy and I's dialect on the way home. I always ask him "what was the highlight of your day?" and "which was your favorite horse?" besides his own of course.
Brigid and her mare Derby. I am sure I have said this before but guess who her daddy is? No not Brigid's!!! Derby's! My Cody boy! Doesn't she look nice and soft?!
Buffy and Lil Joe, but I am thinking she is going to have to start calling him
Big Joe soon!

Last but not least Jeremy and Flash. Did you notice the hobbles hanging from the saddle?
Flash is also wearing the first bosal Jeremy has ever made. He rode real nice in it and if I have to hear about how much he likes that horse again............






No comments: