Friday, February 12, 2010

Janine's mustang for the Extreme Mustang Challenge in Norco

I think that's him!
Today we went and picked up a mustang for our friend Janine. She is signed up for the Mustang Makeover Challenge in Norco. It was sure fun to get to go with her and help bring her kiddo home. She plans to start a blog of her progress and as soon as she does I will post the link here. I want her to have the biggest fan club! That sure was part of the fun for us.

Sorry the picture is crappy but it was the best my little
point and shoot camera could do into the sun.............
That is her guy. We all agreed he is pretty cute. A bit small but still a good looker.
And would you check out that forelock?!

Meanwhile our friend Patti was cozying up with this big black fellow.
He is part of the competition and has a trainer assigned to him. We will have to watch him and see how he turns out but I think he is going to be a nice one.





No comments: