Friday, February 19, 2010

I got nothing today.....

I haven't got any cool fun news........
We have just been busy with regular stuff. Clinics, lessons, me working with the vet. The never ending list of errands that comes with this place.
I thought this picture was funny cause a couple weeks ago I kept freaking out on Jeremy about the house smelling like smoke.
I was just sure the chimney needed to be cleaned. So in order to expedite my husband on some projects that he may............lets just say
"have his feet stuck in the mud"
I start taking things apart and threatening to do it myself.
So the picture speaks for itself as you can see his horse that he was riding tied up in the background and him on the roof getting it done finally.
I cleaned the pipes on the inside and I can report it is much better!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

That usually works for me; if I start doing something he knows I won't do as well as he can, Ted will jump in and do it. Works like a charm!
Also, just thought I'd let you know that your link to Poplar Place Foundation QH doesn't work. Have a great weekend!