Sunday, February 7, 2010

Open Gates

I can't believe I finally got this darn picture loaded. I had it on my facebook page. It is from the last storm we had. I worked everyday that week and if it wasn't raining it was snowing when I would leave the ranch. To leave you have four gates you must open AND close, one way. It is a 7 mile journey to even hit pavement and 25 miles to the closest town. Which is where the doc lives and where I most often meet him for work. I got a bit lazy and left one gate open knowing I would be back rather quickly. Well, darn if I didn't come home in the dark and find there were tons of cattle tracks............
DANG! One gate.......for a couple of hours!
The next day I was on the way home when I spotted the culprits and wandered over to take their picture so I could confirm with Jeremy which ones were out. Or in. However you want to look at it. They weren't where they should be.
I posted this picture and everyone loved it. I tried and tried to get it to load here and it just wouldn't work out for me.
Tonight everything aligned just right and it loaded.

No comments: