Monday, February 22, 2010

Ponies

Sorry I don't always have the time to write with my pictures, but it is so. This is what we pulled up and saw yesterday afternoon when we got home from Jeremy's granddad's funeral. We had checked cows also and were excited to see lots of calves.
And then these bunch of hooligans. This is right where I parked my car. You can also see our solar panels on the hill.

Jeremy had headed down to feed so they all came running down off the hill and promptly found this gate open. What is it with open gates. The have a hundred acres or more to run on and they find an open gate and they just have to try and sneak through.
Brats.

2 comments:

Martin Langels said...

Is that "Itchy"in front? Looks like she´s filling in nicely.

By the way, I´m almost done with the darn rawhide/leather cobwebtangle-thingy. Check the blog for proof! 4corners.blogspot.com

Martin Langels said...

Lets try that again! (Accidently published the "Find 5 faults edition of my comment")

Is that "Itchy"? Looks like she´s filling OUT nicely.

By the way I´m prettyalmostkinda done with the darrn rawhide/leather cobwebtangle-thingy! pics on blog 4cornersranch.blogspot.com

Now that´s better...