Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The happenings

I can't believe how darn busy I have been lately. Last Sunday we all had a wonderfully beautiful day together to do whatever we pleased without having to do anything. It was great. I had the front door open and the birds were singing. I watched movies and did little odds and ends. Jeremy cut strips of leather for another project and the kids tortured Squeakers the mini horse. I was giving Jeremy a hair cut when I looked out the back window of the house to see them. I love this picture because if you look on the hillside behind the kids you can see our other horses grazing. The peacock below and one of the chickens. It was so funny all the animals were just hanging around the kids.......

This little turd is what else has been keeping us all hopping. We still have a lamb in the house. She is getting big and a pain in the butt! I just told Jeremy, we can't put her outside it is too cold! Hello!!! It is a damn sheep! It has wool! Whatever!


And my sweet girl Sage got a cool present from Nana. Doesn't she look so cute. Now I just need to find me a buckboard and some harness.......I have enough nags around here I could hook up.
You think I am joking!? I really do want to start gathering harness and get me a wagon.



3 comments:

Acton Buff said...

That picture of the kids is a classic. Oh my goodness, you have to get that one enlarged.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. You must get a wagon and a harness.

Shirley said...

Nothing like a nice peaceful day with happy kids and lots of critters.

Mikey said...

That is the cutest dress and bonnet!! Love it!!