Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lessons in Palmdale

Last week was one of the busiest weeks we have had. It was one thing after another. Good things but it sure kept us busy. Tuesday I attended a meeting with United States Forest Service Law Enforcement, BLM Rangers, Cal State Parks, Kern County Sheriff offroad team. They have been getting together for a year now and I think we are finally gonna kick some but. I will post pics of the convoy in another post.
This is Dr. Byerly's horse. Jeremy rode him during his lessons on Thursday. He was a pretty good boy. Our friend Margaret rode her paint mare pictured above. I brought Andy along hoping to find him a great home. We brought home a big red dun horse that I hope to be able to sell. He is supposed to be real good about most everything just has gotten pushy. He hasn't seemed too bad so far. Tomorrow Jeremy will get to check him out better.
This beautiful pony is sired by my handsome Cody. It was so fun to watch them play. Steele was helping too. I always wish I had gotten more pics but I spent most of the day running here or there doing...........well I am not quite sure what I was doing except mostly it included "what Sage?" or "what Steele?"



No comments: