Monday, December 7, 2009

Todays storm.....

This was just the beginning of the storm that hit this afternoon. We are now covered with about four inches of snow with the winds blowing pretty hard. I have a nanny goat bagged up and hopefully not going to deliver in this crap..........never fails! She had four kids last year so I really need to keep an eye on her. Hopefully the wind will die down a bit for all the critters sake. I already have half the ranch in the house! That tree you see on the left is our Christmas tree we planned to decorate but Steele got grumpy so we will do it in the morning.
This is my beautiful bathroom I have been working on painting for the past couple of days. I am so excited about it! We will do the flooring next and then we will be done! Well, we will need to put shelves or something but that is just small details, finally my bathroom is cute! Don't you love the shower curtain?! I got it in Reno at the Wild horse and burro Expo we went to a year or so ago.


No comments: