Monday, December 14, 2009

My busy beautiful day.

I spent most of my day unloading big super sacks of cubes into other bins so that it was more organized and they can stay dry and clean. Steele and I did a bunch of the work of shoveling it into bins and raking it up. Sage and Jeremy were across the creek riding. I had to call him over to help at one point though cause I don't know how to work the come along. Please don't tell him that is just my excuse..........anyhow he came over to help. I took the opportunity for a break insisting that I thought what he was doing would be more effective if he took off his shirt. He gave me the look a couple of times and then..............
if it will make you happy..............

HA! Sorry girls, you don't get to see the rest. Besides the camera was fogged up............So you get this stud muffin instead. This little rascal stuck it out with me all day working. He would go and play nearby sometimes but for the most part he helped when he could and just kept me company. Sweet little rascal. It was so fun getting to be outside with such beautiful weather to. The cats played and were silly by us. I let Ojos out of his corral and he ran around like a nut having fun. Hansel and Gretal, the peacocks hung around hoping to get a bug underneath something. Priss ran around causing trouble bothering the cows. My nanny goat who is huge pregnant was crying for me when the billy got loose and was assaulting her again. Hello you big dummy!!!! She is already prego! I fed the horses carrots, in their feeder. Not out of my hand. Watching my girl play with her horse across the creek with her daddy.
It was a beautiful day and I am t i r e d.......



2 comments:

Mikey said...

Lol, I totally thought he was gonna take his shirt off in the next pic! Is a bit cold for that ya know! lol
Love that you had a good helper all day. Doesn't get any better than that!

Shirley said...

Like Mikey said! I think you teased us there girl! Sounds like you had a great day.