Friday, December 18, 2009

Making cookies with Grandma

A couple of days ago we headed down to Grandma's house to make Christmas cookies.
I asked Sage to take some pictures, or did she ask to take pictures............
at any rate this is what I got.
She is a silly girl. I did want to get a picture of her new smile with the two new beautiful teeth coming in.

This is what my rascal was up to. He did help with the cookies but for the most part he hung out with Grandpa and watched a movie. Sweet baby boy. Today he got to go to town with Daddy and Grandpa to buy his sister a Christmas present. Last night Sage and I went shopping for her to spend her tooth fairy money on her brother's present. Isn't that sweet? I am so proud of my kiddos and their giving nature.

Today while the boys were shopping Sage and I attended a craft party at her school. I have to be honest, at first I thought to myself how will I survive this? I felt like a duck out of water and then thankfully I warmed into it and had a great time. I am still getting to know the other mothers and teachers so I just felt funny at first. The kids are all so cute and sweet and that helped, watching them make their crafts. There were several different tables and now talking about it I will have to take pictures of all of the crafts she made for a seperate post later. They were all so cute. We had a great time.







No comments: