Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Buckin Bling necklace

I wish the darn picture was bigger......Jeremy got me an early Valentine's day that I told him about after the fact. He loves it when I do that. He is the kind that likes to surprise you. I came along and ruined that for him. Time and time again. It's just my noisy nature I guess. I found the gal on Facebook and turns out it is Robert Chavez's (saddle maker for those of you that don't know who he is) little sister. Small world. I am not sure if she has a website aside from Facebook but you could always search Buckin Bling to find her if you want your own. They are all custom pieces. I just told her the concho I liked and the colors and she came up with it! I love it and cannot wait to get it!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You'll have to show a photo of you modelling it when you get it!