Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm all about the child labor.....

You gotta love this right?! The little rascal. The best way to keep him out of trouble is to let him help. And I must say he is a big helper. Sage on the other hand...........she would be a help if you wanted to do it her way, but then that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it?!
I have been very busy lately with all kinds of projects. This is just one of them. See the old ugly wall paper? I have been needing to take the rest of it down for awhile now and to finish painting the living room. I will have to show the before and after in another post.
This was afterwards cleaning up our mess, it was quite a project spraying it with water and then peeling it off. We had wall paper everywhere. See the camo shirt he is wearing? A friend that has a cabin up on the mountain gave it to him and he is so proud of it. Cute little rascal.


No comments: