Friday, November 13, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

I just realized all week has passed and I have not posted anything new. Life has been busy, and I can't even recall all I have been doing...........It hasn't been painting the bathroom, or the living room ceiling I can tell ya that much..........

A couple of days ago I was out in the front yard watching the kids play when my peacocks Hansel and Gretel came up to the house hunting for bugs. I ran to get my camera and take pictures of them cause I just love them so much and I can't believe the coyotes haven't gotten them. Then I hear the dogs coming up the driveway and I turn around to fine Jeremy on Tubby. Well, his name is not Tubby, but everything gets renames somehow after they come into training. His name is Chipawa I think. Oh Lordy, I just noticed the toilet in the front yard still..............ugh! I filled it with dirt and joked that I might as well give up and plant flowers in it as long as it will take for Jeremy to haul it off...........I think he has taken this too far. Possibly that he thought I was serious and I really wanted a toilet planter.........oh the fun.
Sit pretty! I don't know if one of them is actually a boy or not but I am still hopeful. Also one of them has brown wings and more green while the other one has the same color wings as the rest of it's body. Does anyone out there know about this stuff. Don't worry I won't throw them out on the street if one is not a boy. I just love em. They make me happy.


No comments: