Saturday, November 14, 2009

Agua Dulce clinic continued...........

That is Bonnie and her big ol paint horse in the middle. He came a long way today.

Here is Buffy and her colt Lil Joe. I should have confirmed this but I think this was the most riding he has done so far. Please, feel free to set me straight Buffy. She worked on groundwork in the morning and then moved to the roundpen with him and did some riding then bravely joined us in the big arena. I thought they looked awesome together! And I couldn't get over the look in his eye at the end of the day. He will be doing some soaking the next few days!

I just loved this picture of Linda and her mare Shabba. They looked great today too.

Jeremy helping out Kristie.

Thank goodness Brigid reminded me to get this picture. This is a special picture to me because all of the horses pictured are Cody's babies from 2005. I know, I know I am bias but can you just believe the looks on their faces?! Everyone of them are the nicest horses. He makes some pretty nice minded colts even if they are just bays.........
Just in case you didn't know........
Poco and me on the left. Jeremy and Flash in the middle and Brigid and Derby on the right.




1 comment:

Acton Buff said...

Brandie, you are right. That IS the most that he has been ridden up to this point. He was awesome. And it was a great day.
Thank you and Jeremy again!
Looking forward to a ride with you guys sometime on the ranch. (hint hint) I mean (blunt blunt)