Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello working girl!!!

I am trying to come off my high.............I think I might have kinda sorta got a job tonight.............

I am pretty sure I went on an on the job interview............it involved wrestling a llama.

Sage woke up sniffling and sneezing two days ago. Poor girl told me she was getting sick. Jeremy and I have been popping vitamin C like crazy. We had a long and busy weekend. Saturday we had the clinic and then Sunday we had a new horse come in for training. Turns out the owner is an actress on a soap opera. How cool is that?! I am going to have to watch the Bold and Beautiful now. Today I had to run to town and pay some bills and pick up a few things. I had more to do but was running out of steam with two grumpy sick kids and guess who was starting to feel the familiar tickle in her throat? Ugh. So I got home after driving in the long way and looking in on the cows. I checked my phone messages and I had gotten a call from our vet to give him a call if it was within the hour of him calling. I hurry and call him back and he wants to know if I am still looking for work. Ummmmm YES!!! He asks me to meet him at his house in about an hour, he wanted my help wrestling a llama.

I feel like I aced the exam. I drove the truck without hitting anthing so he could eat his dinner, I successfully held the llama, I pulled up drugs without poking myself and I cleaned up and put things away. He said I did a good job and offered me a price per hour that I think I was too eager to accept.............

I don't know when I will get the next call because as of right now he is still trying to get his practice going so it will be sporatic, but I am just beside myself! Time will tell and I had a blast tonight.

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Awesome!! Wrangling llamas :) That sounds like entirely too much fun! You go girl!

Unknown said...

Wehh whhooooo!! Congratulations on the job offer, sorry about the sick family, hope you stay well... Brandie you are busy as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs at a senior center.... When exactly areyou plannign time for good ol'Brandie? She needs time to chill, too.
From one with no room to talk, Liz B.