Saturday, July 4, 2009

Some more lake pics

Jeremy and Paul trying to get the hook out of the fish.

My sweet little angels happily playing. It doesn't get any better than to see them having such a great time. It sure was a wonderful refresher for all of us.

Here is my baby, Priss. She's a swimmer! Here I was, laying in the sun. Trying to get a suntan. I told everyone all I wanted to do was lay on the beach and get a tan........

I am only posting this picture cause I catch hell cause there are never pictures of me and so you can see what a brilliant idea it was to lay in the sun.........I didn't know it yet in this picture but I got FRIED! I put sunscreen on the top of my body but not on my legs and stomach.........
Not. A. Very. Good. Idea.
I was in agony the last copy of days. Today I feel a little better. I tried vinegar and aloe. Nothing can take the burn out except sleeping with ice packs. As old as I am and as many times as I have gotten sunburned I surely should have known better! Ugh.
Have a very Happy 4th of July Everyone!




No comments: