Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lessons in Acton

This is what you get when you give two little rascals your camera.

This is our friend Reiko about to take a lesson when we were down in Acton the other day.

You also might actually get a picture of you and your husband together when the
kids get ahold of the camera. I got to ride my Poco. Isn't she purty?!

Sage too this picture. When I saw it I thought, wow that is good. I should enter it in the fair or something. But what do I know about photography and if the judges didn't like it it would be real ackward when I beat them up!

Our friends that hosted the lessons at their ranch were so kind and thoughtful to make us dinner since they know we go everywhere with the kids in tow. So we were all taken care of and all we had to do was drive home when he was done. This is the view from their porch while me and the kids were eating dinner and Jeremy was still working.

1 comment:

Acton Buff said...

Wow, great shot of the house Sage!! I really like it and am putting it in my computer.
Thanks,
Buffy

PS Take it easy Jeremy. You don't want to go through this again. Let it heal the right way first.
We are praying for your continual healing!!