Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The new pup and Priss of course!

We picked this pup us from some friends on the way home yesterday. I had wanted to get a pup for Steele awhile back. Then I wound up finding Priss and fell in love with her and she became my dog. And we thought that Steele is probably still too young for a dog of his own.

So somewhere in the process of looking for a pup and deciding he didn't need one yet we found this one. Paul has been helping us out so much and he decided he would like to have her. His dog Zip is getting up in age and he likes puppies to play with so it was decided. We picked her up yesterday. Paul will not be back out for a week since he is in school all this week so we are pup sitting. I sure hope Paul likes her.


3 comments:

gtyyup said...

What a cute cattle dog! Priss and him should wear each other out!

Oops on those clippers huh? LOL...he's still cute!

You're going to get a lot of use out of that new toy!! We couldn't get by without our quad. Last year we put 371 miles on it just changing irrigation lines!

Cheryl Ann said...

Hello, fellow desert dweller! We are in the lower desert, down by Palm Springs. I boarded my horses up in Lancaster for about 9 months a couple of years ago. Too windy up there and TOO FAR AWAY! Now I board them closer to him. Come see my blog! Nice to find another Californian! We drive by Rosamond on our way to the Sierras and to Ridgecrest, to the BLM corrals.

Shirley said...

Another cute pup! What is it's name? The clipper haircut is too funny, I'd just buzz the whole thing off, then it'd all be even! Grows back in a couple of weeks anyway.....