Monday, July 13, 2009

Bits of this and that oh and an update on Jeremy......

This, my friends is a little friend that has made a nest in this cute birdhouse that hangs on my porch. I frequentley sit on the porch watching the kids play and was amazed to see this little guy er girl come in and drop off bugs one day. If you look close you can see the bug in her mouth. Sad thing is I think she kicked them out of the nest yesterday and the cat got one. I was able to get it away from the cat without harm and place it back in the nest only to find it drowned in the pool today. I swear, that is the way it has been around here lately.
You all better know who this is!!! She is almost 12 weeks now and I couldn't love her more! I was gone the other day and Jeremy said he had to put her up cause she wouldn't listen to him. Ahhhhh the day! His dogs never listen to me!

Oh and I guess you all would like a Jeremy update! He is doing well. He has not even so much as tried to move the joint yet so no telling how successful it will be but he is managing his pain with his meds and trying to stay out of trouble. There is not much he can do but hang around the house and let it heal now. He returns to the doctor on the 20th of July for a follow-up. He did tell me after the surgery there was alot of damage in there (um, hello! I could have told them that!) and some bone chips floating around that he removed. He mentioned it is similar to sewing frayed fabric so it is very important he lets it heal for at least 3 months.
HE HAS TO BE VERY CAREFUL!
Lets hope he can listen and do what he needs to without going crazy! Thank you so much to all of our wonderful friends and family for all the the many ways you have been supportive. We love you all very much!


2 comments:

Shirley said...

You are going to have your hands full with Jeremy! Hope that he doesn't get too impatient, especially when it starts feeling better. The picture of your son is very sweet, but you might want to crop it a little; there are strange people on the internet who hunt for pictures of naked children. I'm just sayin'.

Brandie said...

Thanks Shirley. Your right, I hate that we have to think like that in this darn world!