Friday, July 31, 2009

Bowling at Sam's Town

I have to warn you the next few pictures may be the cutest things you have ever seen!
Sage trying not to get her legs tangled and go with the ball!


Is this stance hilarious or what?! After the ball hit he would turn around and give us the thumbs up. I tried like heck to get a picture of it but seems he caught wind of it and decided to throw us a loop and threw the ball in the wrong lane as I was anxiously waiting with the camera. The little turd.

My girl, she was surprisingly good!

Oh, and this one...........it is why I don't put him out of the truck when he decides to throw an ginormous fit, screaming and crying, biting and kicking cause he was tired of being in his carseat somewhere just outside of Barstow and all the way to Boron. And he could not be reasoned with.

Oh and here is the tunnel picture from the Aquarium. And out in front of them was the touch pool.





No comments: