Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow again!

This is the view from the pavement on my way to town. Just for geographic purposes, our ranch is tucked back in the foothills just under that big black cloud. That would explain why is was still snowing at home and the sun was shining just 7 miles away at the pavement.

When we went to bed we never would have guessed we would wake up to snow. It was raining when we went to bed. At any rate, I had places to go, things to do so off me and the kids went to see why the engine light was on in my car. Lucky Jeremy got to stay home and work horses in this yuck. I am not sure the poor horses will ever have all the mud off them. Speaking of mud crusted horses, I really need to take pictures of the new guy in town, Chico. We are trying him out for the kids. You would think of all the horses we have here we would have a horse the kids could ride, and we do, they just have way too big of engines for a kid. Anyhow, pics of him coming soon.

No comments: