Friday, January 23, 2009

Little Jacob

This is Jacob, his mom, Mary is our favorite gal who watches Sage and Steele for me sometimes. He is two weeks old and I am finally getting over to see him. Sage could not wait to get her hands on him. I don't know what I will do with that girlie. She is six years old today. Her party is tomorrow. I told her yesterday that in ten years she will be driving a car! She responded like it was no big deal and said "yeah, I know".
This is the whole group of rascals. From left to right, Amelia, Steele, Sage and Jacob. Amelia is such a ham! And sweet little Jacob wasn't really screaming it just looks like he is. Never the less my girl is not afraid! If that would have been me (before I had my own) I would have been running to hand him back the minute he even thought of crying.

No comments: