Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Hike.....

I guess I am a few days behind but we have been so darn busy around here! The other day the kids and I ran away and went on a hike while Jeremy was giving a lesson. I don't think we have had an entire day off in a few weeks. Now Jeremy will have to miss Sage's birthday party to stay home and help dig up our septic system...........we have been using the outhouse for days. Just a side note, DO NOT wait to long to leave the house and trek to the outhouse AND make sure you know where your shoes are! I spilled my coffee everywhere running to the crapper!
The cutes hikers ever! Steele hiked the whole way by himself! And we went far, up the hill behind the house and to the top end of the property and back. He promptly came home and snuggled up on the couch and fell asleep. It was very cute.


No comments: