Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rascals

Why do they have to be so darn secure to venture so far from me?! This is what the rascals did while we loaded the arena panels. I think I held my breathe the whole time. They hiked clear to the top of the ridge on the cow trail. I kept yelling don't go where you can't see me! They had a blast and at least we don't have to worry about rattlesnakes this time of year. They finally came down off the hill and wandered down into the willows near the creek. I can't wait til they get old enough I can kick them out of the house with a lunch and tell them not to come home til dinner. I will see them racing around on their horses. I would have given my right arm to grow up on a place like this. We just had a small town to terrorize when I was growing up. My childhood friend and I used to pull up the stakes when they were getting ready to build a housing tract thinking that would prevent them from being able to take over our riding area. Sure wish it would have worked!

No comments: