Monday, January 26, 2009

Dirtbikers an the Kern County Sheriff!!!!

My sweet husband always wants to find some good in people and wants to crawl under the car while I am chewing these people out. Well, when he saw this picture of the 60+ year old man that came from Ventura to ride on private land's license plate on his bike he just sighed. What can you say about this?? He admited he saw the fences and the no trespassin signs.............so of course I say "do I come into your yard and ride around?"
As we were on our way to the gate to put the gentlemen from Ventura out we run into these dirtbags. They rode RIGHT by a sign that we had put in the hole in the fence they have cut sometime before. When told they were on private property they say "oh, I didn't know" WHAT???? WHATEVER!!!
I have the last laugh though, I have a close up of their license plates and I dropped off a CD with a copy of the pictures to the sheriff tonight. They have decided on a no tolerance policy and I could not be happier.

Here is some of the fine upstanding law abiding citizens getting educated on the term
PRIVATE PROPERY!
Again I say ROCK ON KERN COUNTY SHERIFF!!!

No comments: