Thursday, August 13, 2009

What's happening around here...........

We were all pretty productive around here today. Jeremy has been working on this picture for a couple of weeks now and really wanted to finish it. Steele was learning his letters. During this picture I was making dinner and Paul was feeding. I wonder what Sage was into.............anyway I thought the picture of Jeremy helping Steele was so cute, until I learned Steele had drawn on my computer with an orange crayon.........

The picture is of him and Ojos. It is from a photograph our friend Martin
took while he was here from Sweden.

After dinner this is what my living room looked like. Paul reading his email, Kate the wonder dog and Jeremy admiring his work.

The finished product. He said is was really hard to make his own face.
I think he nailed Ojos. What do you think? You could check out our website to see his page if you don't already know him.
Look for Ojos' page, for those of you that don't know who Ojos is, he is a
2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover finalist.
This is one of the things keeping Paul out of trouble. Last year we picked up some of the burnt wood from the White fire out of Oak Creek. It was all oak and pine. Paul has found some interesting knots and has been hand carving and sanding bowls out of them. This is a picture of a smaller one without the oil. I need to get a picture of the bigger one he made. And they look really neat when they are oiled.

1 comment:

Vintage West said...

Nice artwork, you got some talented guys around there :)