Thursday, August 13, 2009

more misc.......

So I got an email this morning from a concerned friend telling me my extensive email list that I send out stuff to is being reported as a new phishing scam.............jeez!!! What kind of people get their kicks scamming things? I mean really, what kind of gratification is in it for them?!?! I just can't believe there is such ill meaning people out there. So anyway, now I am crying out for help on this one. While I try awful hard, this computer is a darn mystery and not only have I not been able to figure out how to send an email to a bunch of people and not show all the email addys (cc) but now I don't know what to do about the scam thing. Do I have to change my whole email address? Please help!!!
Not only that but the guys watched some crazy barbie movie with Sage last night and now they are both singing everything to me instead of just talking like normal adult grown men!
Maybe we are in the Twilght Zone!!!

No comments: