Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tehachapi Mountain Festival Rodeo

The flag hanging over the rodeo grounds as we pulled into the parking lot.
Those are the Tehachapi Mountains int he background.
Me and my rascals.

This is what happens when my girl asks to take a few pictures. It is almost a family portrait!
She informed us last night that you only have to be seven years old to be rodeo queen! "Isn't that great?" she says to me! Looks like I had better get ready next year, she already has a sponsor! Crazy girl would be perfect, she already works the crowd. We will get in the car after an event like this and she tells us about all the people she knows that she said hi to.

The Reatta Ranch Cowboy-girls. I loved watching Sage's face watching these girls. I just hope she doesn't get any ideas!

Can you see who this rascal is? Steelie on the big screen! He made a friend and they were playing with his popper gun. The camera man has a cabin up on the mountain from us.

No comments: