Thursday, August 20, 2009

Round two........

So my sweet baby girl woke me up last night with the same affliction as Steele had a few days ago. It is the saddest thing to see kids sick. All I can think of at least I know this will pass. I am so thankful they are healthy otherwise. My heart sure goes out to the parents of those faced with such worse illnesses. She is the most thoughtful things ever too. Wouldn't you know when I could finally get unraveled from the bedspread to turn on the light she had caught her own vomit in her hand (sorry) so she didn't get it on my bed. Poor girl, I told her to let it fly, I would be happy to clean up after her. You should have seen Jeremy turn green in his half sleep state. He was happy to be the one to jump up and get the light the 98 times after that the poor girl was heaving. I am not complaining by any means, I would do it a hundred times over for her but I kid you not, just as I would doze off she was throwing up again. None of us slept last night, well, Steele did. It was nice to check on him once and he was peacefully sleeping. The tv will have to babysit him today I am afraid! Thank goodness for Noggin!

1 comment:

Acton Buff said...

Poor babies and poor Mom and Dad. I think I am more the Jeremy type. I see it, hear it or smell it and I am beginning to heave myself. It was hard when my three were little and we had these stomach flu boughts. I would just take a deep breath and hold it until all was cleaned up. My kids must of thought I was a freak with a bandanna on my face while I cleaned it up. OOOH yuck I hated that part of young ones.