Monday, August 24, 2009

"Today we visited the doctor, the original surgery date was 7-9-09 and the doctor still did not want to release him for physical therapy since he is aware Jeremy is very active and he was happy with how it was healing. He was afraid the PT would stretch it too much at this point. I mentioned how Jeremy was already moving it alot and compensating some of his movements due to the tightness and pain and I was worried about him not learning to use it normal again. So he did end up writing the perscription for the pt but I don't think we will be in a huge hurry to get him there just yet. I know I am hoping to buy some more healing time out of him! So, basically reading between the lines of what the doctor did say (which wasn't much) he can start working, but just be careful...............
Needless to say Jeremy is ready to ride tomorrow! I am insistant on him only riding Chico the wonder horse for now. Ease me in slow! Please!
Anyhow, we talked about it on the way home and he has decided he is ready to open his training book again to limited horses in October. Please call or email if you wish to send a horse out to get on the list for October.
We are excited to ease back into the game again!"

No comments: