Monday, February 2, 2009

Some more Chico

Jeremy finished up riding this afternoon just in time for us to have an hour before dark to have some playtime on the horses. Steele had gone to down for a nap so it was just the three of us. This is about the fourth time Sage has ridden Chico. The plan was to go outside on the trail to see how Sage is able to get along with him but she wanted to spend some more time getting used to him in the arena. I thought it was a good idea. So far she is getting along with him beautifully. He is taking advantage of her sometimes but it is not bad and she will learn from it.
Sage wanted me to ride for a minute so I had to kick off my shoes since I was wearing crocs. I was pretty pleased my butt fit in Sage's little saddle. I was teasing Jeremy and telling him to leave that mustang alone and just ride him. He kept arguing with me and finally I said "you know what I mean!" and next thing you know we were ripping around the arena! It was so fun, little did I know Sage was taking pictures. We all had a really great time and even saw a big ol fat pig. The dogs kicked him up over near where the fifth wheel is parked.


No comments: