Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I wanna ride by my self daddy......

CHEESE!!!

I'll hold him daddy. See that saddle up on ol Chico. I was at Grandpa's house last week and was in the container looking for something when I saw this saddle and I said (without thinking before I spoke) "that saddle would be perfect for the kids!". I wanted to find a saddle that had a higher back, like the old buckaroo saddle to kind of keep them in. Grandpa has quite the collection of anything a cowgirl (or boy) could every want. Well, we went down there for a few things yesterday and he had that saddle sitting out by his chair and the first thing he said to Sage, after she jumped in his lap and gave him a hug (her regular greeting to him) he told her he wanted her to have it. It was such a sweet gift! I can't wait to take him a picture of the kids riding in it.

I sure wish you could see his smiling face. He was twottin! All by himself! Boy, if you could have only seen him kicking! I just couldn't have prouder today. Sage has riddin him everyday for the last five days since we have had him. And then today Steele wanted to ride. I think we are gonna keep ol Chico........

No comments: