Monday, February 9, 2009

More snow

This is what our world looked like this morning. Nevermind the date the camera says it is on the picture. It lies. I was standing in the driveway looking south when I took this picture. Sage and I watched the snow start falling when we woke up this morning. As we laid there the flakes got bigger and thicker. It was beautiful. The feeling has now worn off and I wish it was dry again.
This was on the way to town to get groceries and see a movie. Ummmmmm I think the cows are on the wrong side of the fence......... There were about 20-25 cows on the wrong side of the fence. We aren't sure how they got there but it wouldn't be too hard for them to step through it in some places where the butthole dirtbikers have either cut it or pushed it down. We were able to get them back in pretty easy and headed to town.

This is what the gate looked like on the way home. The snow had began again and the wind was howling. Poor Jeremy, I always think I am so funny to drive away while he is trying to get back in the car. I felt bad for him when I heard him yelling over the wind, "don't, it hurts!". The snow was a cross between hail and snow with the wind driving it home. Poor guy!

Sorry about the blurry picture, just pretend you have been drinking! Here are the renagades that were on the wrong side of the fence earlier. They were all trying to hide in that bush to get out of the snow/hail.




No comments: