Friday, December 26, 2008

Here piggy piggy........



I hear the dogs barking that familiar bark as I am cleaning up the kitchen. No, I am NOT one of those freaks who cannot sit down until the kitchen is clean after a meal. So I grab my camera, slip on my crocs of all shoe choices in the wet, melting snow. I tell Jeremy as I fly by the couch and out the front door, "I am going to get a picture of that pig!" Of course as I run off the porch the other dogs figure something exciting is going on and they don't want to miss it. As I scramble over the fence into the pony pen the poor blind pony turns around and runs throwing mud all down the front of me..........blech blech. Now the dumb dogs are barking and chasing him. And I am on a mission to take his picture so I am not paying as much attention as I should of the fact the pig might catch wind of me standing there in my pj's and crocs, not good running shoes by the way. I am perched up on the bank of the north pond taking his picture while the dumb dogs are circling him when I notice him spin around look straight at me. Well, I have seen them chase Jeremy, (while I stood on the tramoline to be safe and laughed my butt off) so I decided I had enough pictures and ran as fast as I could to the house.

1 comment:

mck said...

Brandie,
I just caught up on all
your Christmas posts -
and they're great!!! --
I so enjoyed seeing the
kids with their Christmas
stuff---all of the them!
and "Grandpa" is a good
sport!
mck