Thursday, December 11, 2008

Over the Hill and through the Pines.......


Today the kids and I packed up and headed over the mountain to Tehachapi. We are very lucky to be able to pass through several private land owners properties to go into Oak Creek via the mountain route. It is a........gosh, I can't think of a word that describes it best.......breathtaking is the only way to put it to words. It is a breathtaking drive. On any given day you are likely to see any variety of wild animals. I love to see the fat little bobcat but I missed him today. What I did see was the wild horses. You can see the stud out in front. He will always put himself between whatever "danger" there may be. The first picture is just one of several I took looking back down from where I had just come from. You can see the road I was on. Obviously the date on the pic is wrong............ugh. One of the many small tasks that seem to go undone on the Broken Arrow. I have been trying to paint the living room for four days now.


No comments: