Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Picture


So I have been wanting to do pictures of ourr family on our main mounts for quite some time. I finally got in gear and asked our friends to come over and take the pictures for us. My dear, sweet and patient husband got out of bed extra early to feed and get our horses brushed up and saddled. I drug the poor sick coughing kids out of bed and got them dressed. I fretted and worried about what shirts we would wear to match sorta. It wound up being so friggin cold we just left our jackets on! Well...........I did make them strip their jackets for a couple of quick pictures. I have orded them and if all goes well I should have them in the mail next week. Now I need to try and get all our addresses together so I don't leave anyone out. Please wish me luck!

No comments: