Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pioneer Village Candlelight Tour

Just look at him thinking, how can I build this outta willows.........

A yard full of horses at home and we pay $24 to take a 10 minute ride through Pioneer Village. I am not complaining really. There is NOTHING like the sound of the jingling of the harnesses. I WILL have my own team someday. All I lack is the harness and a wagon of some sort! Let me know if anyone has some they want to get rid of!

This is the Howell house at the Kern County Musuem. It is one of the few you can walk through the entire thing and the busiest attractions of the Candlelight tour. I wanted to see everything so we got there at exactly 3pm when it started. They have people in every room giving you history on the home and then have cookies for you as you walk out. It was very cute.

No comments: