Friday, January 22, 2010

So sorry to have not posted anything here lately........I have been a busy girl I swear. I have worked everyday this week and although usually it was just a couple of hours each day I had to drive through the driving rain and flooding streets to get there. I think I may have caught a little head cold the first day when I didn't cover my ears up in the wind blown rain........Not to mention I cannot get this blogger thing, or my computer could be the problem, anyway i cannot get it to load pictures. I hate to blog without at least one picture. I have more excuses but I will spare them this time.
I will keep wrangling with the picture deal cause I have some cool pictures.
The good doctor and I worked on a horse in Leona Valley in a couple of inches of beautiful snow today. He is one of three ranch horses left on the man's property. He used to ranch........the horses are all old and the one we worked on was an old bay. I love bays. He had an absess and it has been needing to be flushed. It is healing really well and the man that owns him is a pleasure to work for.
I will try and find more time to update this more often........sorry to keep you all hanging!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Missed you here, but I see you've been busy on Facebook. Had a few chuckles there.