Saturday, January 2, 2010

Agua Dulce Horsemanship Clinic

Here are just some pictures from the Horsemanship class yesterday. We had a great group of people and we had a wonderful time. The weather couldn't have been better and the lunch was grand! Thank you so much Jennifer and Patti for putting it all together for everyone!

My sweet Sagie chasing Jennifer and Otis. She did so well. She is a good girl with so much try in her. And her Chico is worth his weight in gold, and then some!

Jeremy rode one of the training horses, a mare named Dancer.
Here is a group shot. Patty took tons of pictures and she probably has some better ones.
My little point and shoot could only capture this. Let me see if I can get everyone's names correct. From left to right. Gina, Janine, Tracy, Bonnie, Jeremy, Sage, Jennifer, Pam, Margi, Krista, and Zusanna.
Thanks so much for joining us everyone!




2 comments:

Janice said...

Omg!!!! I could call you all kinds of bad names, look at your landscape I am so green with envy, I could just cry right now.Nice shots. It is so nice when everyone enjoys themselves.

Acton Buff said...

I am jealous. I wish I was there. That's ok I am coming in February.