Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sad news

I am sorry to be so impersonal with this news. I realize I have readers that range from family to complete strangers. I made the decision to put this on my blog to avoid having to tell the story nine thousand times. It is just to painful and it is inevitable I will have to tell some people.
Most of you knew about me being pregnant again. We had our first doctor appt. this past Thursday and I knew I was probably even far enough to tell if we were to have a boy or a girl. It was a very devastating day..............the doctor could find no heartbeat. The baby was 17 weeks. I never even imagined hearing that news. We are now waiting for my body to completely miscarry on it's own, if not they have me scheduled at the hospital on Wed. (I may go tomorrow as I just want to move on) to be induced since I was further along. Please forgive me for not calling some of you and telling you ourselves but like I said, I just cannot tell the story a million times.

2 comments:

gtyyup said...

Very sorry to hear this Brandie...I know it's a heartbreaking situation...it's happened to me twice.

You're in my prayers~~

Acton Buff said...

I AM SO VERY SORRY BRANDIE!!! I will pray for you guys. I have never been there but I do know it hurts like CRAP!!!