Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flowers

This is a picture of the flowers we brought to the service for the baby today. We were running late getting going this morning because I had slept in after getting up in the middle of the night and watching tv for way too long before finally falling asleep again.

I totally wanted to get the biggest, most beautiful bouquet of flowers for them from the local florist but that was not in the cards so we went to plan B and we felt better about it in the end. The family knew exactly who they were from and we had our hearts in it. We had to drive a bit farther up the mountain on the way out to get them and then really put the the hammer down to get to town in time but we loved it. It was a nice service even if I still can't make too much sense of a tiny blue casket................they sang Amazing Grace and a few other touching songs. I really lost it when I saw the pictures of Sage and Steele holding him..........
I have had enough for today and must close my eyes.............

No comments: