Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Flying kites

My handsome little rascal. He was giving me the "cheese". He was really enjoying what he was doing so I got a smile instead of the scowl.
He had a Thomas the Train kite and it was a good one, flying real good for him. Sage on the other hand had a butterfly that was not flying so good. She was really having to work to keep it in the air. Daddy heard all the squeals and couldn't resist the urge to come and play. This was just after he got it in the air again and was running for cover cause the darn thing kept nose diving. You can see it to the right of the tree. I just loved the clouds blowing in over the mountains. You can always tell a storm and rain because the wind will come out of the south. Any other time it will blow out of the north.

She is so darn silly. She was cracking up cause Daddy was holding his head in hopes he didn't get hit with the kite. I HAVE to stop lauughing when he gets hurt. mental note "it is rubbing off on the kids" I will remember now.......

My little professional. He finally lost interest since it was flying so easily and headed toward the house and got the darn thing stuck in the tree. He headed down the driveway on his tractor to help Daddy feed. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him leaving on his tractor but I was a bit busy getting the kite out of the tree.

No comments: