Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Playing with the scanner.

I was looking for something yesterday and came upon a bunch of pics I thought were neat. In looking at this one I think, looking at the tire tracks and the look on Jeremy's face, I must have driven through the gate and then wanted to get a pic so I backed up and made him close the gate. Aren't I sweet? I am sure I had the heater on in the car.....

This is a couple of friends of ours at one of our brandings. Mike Bromley is standing. He is a blacksmith in the area and a darn good one too. On his horse is Freddie and his horse Brutis.

And this my good friend Angie and her stud Heck. We have a baby of his that no one fails to notice when they are here at the ranch.



2 comments:

Mikey said...

I'm loving Heck. Boy is that a good looking horse!!

Janice said...

Wahoo Heck, what a beaut.