Friday, May 21, 2010

Wind oh Wretched Wind......

Is that how you even spell wretched? hummmm anyway the wind has been blowing miserable for several days now. I was getting cabin fever and the kids were driving each other nutty so I packed Sage up and we headed to town to hang out. We started with lunch, just the two of us at Panera Bread. I had always wanted to check it out but never had the chance. It was a neat place for a healthy lunch and the cost was pretty reasonable too. It was so fun to just hang out with my girl. Then we headed over and enjoyed a pedicure. Of course that was wonderful! We got matching polish. I love that girl. We rounded off the day with a trip to our favorite antique store. I think we spent two hours in there! I found Jeremy a dutch oven pot so he can cook his fat after we butcher to use on his rawhide stuff. I found Steele a frog costume.........oh my gosh!!! You should see him in it! Hilarious!!! We are all snuggled in now watching our netflix movies........hoping the wind will blow itself out soon.

No comments: